Pages

Friday, August 01, 2014

Liberation

The beautiful new Liberation kit is LIVE over on Scrapbooking From the Inside Out...


This kit is so gorgeous!  I love the retro 70's vibe it has. Its full of Basic Grey Spice Market, Glitz 77, and We R Memory Keepers Indian Summer. There is beautiful American Crafts Cardstock, some Tim Holtz Distress Paint and a Julie Belzer stencil from Crafter's Workshop.

The more I play with stencils (and paint and ink and gesso and gel and spackle and....) the more I enjoy them. I'm rather in love with the beautiful swirly pattern of the one in this kit.

You have to take a look at the inspiration of the design team. There are some amazing projects in there that just make me want to try new techniques and new approaches to using the products in these kits.

I was really struck by how different each of my projects were this month...the kit is VERY versatile.

But more on THAT later!

No comments: